Updates! Updates!Ok abt my life kk..Tis is watz goin on.
WORK :
Guess tt work is getting more n more demanding each day (i mean some of de high ends pplz there) but apart frm those demands, i admit tt some of de pplz dere r somehow caring towards me lately n helps me alot wif my family issues not to mention my ex-manager who's now in suntec..thnx for all ur concerns. I'm so thankful n touched. Anw, bck to work. Work now concentrating on x'mas seasons. So, expect lots of nightstacks n getting hm late at night. N its gd to work wif those new cashiers. Sharlynn n sheila esp..welcome to our fam. I hope u gals dun give up easily no matter how bad de work is. Anw, u gals doin great..kip it up. I enjoyed working wif both of u. Other than tt, to brendon, i noe things had been goin unsmoothly in ur cashiering but i hope u able to overcome it wif an open mind. I understand tt cashiering is a stressful job but u'll get de hang of it soon n juz be more careful when doin cashiering. To shihui, thnx for de monkey u gave to me. Even tho u juz resign frm our workplace i will nvr forget working wif u n de training moments we had. U a nice gal n i hope u goin to find a better job in de future kk. :) I dunno y i'm quite attached to some of de pplz in my workplace. De bonding gets stronger each day but 1 fine day i hv to leave tis workplace to n find my place bck in other jobs. Gonna miss u pplz. Itz a hectic months for me knowing de fct tt inventory is on jan n xmas season still nt over. Bear wif it! Its goin to be over soon. N then i hv to get bck to my besties n frenz coz its been a long time we nvr hangout.WEALTH :
Currently i nid to save up alot. There's many things i nid to settle.HEALTH :
I am experiencing an unhealthy lifestyles right now coz probably i didn't get enuf rest. Been having fvr n flu. Recently, juz recovered frm stomach flu n lost 3kg. Sad coz i juz gain weight n suddenly i lost weight. Haiz. But thnx to some pplz for de concern n taking care of me when i'm sick. :)LOVE :
Can't believe it. I tink 3 mnths had passed n i managed to live life w/o him which is suprising. Thnx to my frenz who's been dere for me when i'm dwn coz of him. I dunno wat happen to him although tt i'm close to his frenz. I dun even noe if he cn still rmb my face coz we juz separate out juz like tt. Anw, to him..i wasn't as cruel as some galz kk. I cn still rmb u clearly in my mind n i hope u r doin gd. U dun nid to ask me nt to get worried abt u coz i wun even worry abt u anymore. U dun even nid to tell me how u been doin coz i wun wanna noe n i dun tink i shud noe how u been doin. All i can say is just gd luck n all de best for u in life. :)Honestly, i missed de phone calls n text msg frm bf but i guessed no matter wat i got to move on in life. Now, i was juz doin my best for my career. So, all these while i've been having a hectic time in my life.
I hope i'm gonna be fine real soon.
N i nid to catch up lots. =)

I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for