I just can’t seem to move on i seriously can’t. I’m still stuck in here with hopes that u will come back. Never thought that things will turn out to be this way and i still can’t figure out why we have to end up this way. No more phone calls, night wishes, teasing and wake up calls like what we used to do in the past. Why? Things are getting great and u suddenly pull out with the reason that u don’t want to burden me. Am i on the wrong side or are u just trying to play around with me? U mentioned that u don’t want me to think that u’re just playing around but it seems to me that u are. I don’t really know whether i should forgive u or not because the reason for your silent is still unclear to me. I pretend to understand u all these while and faking a smile to all peoples saying that i’m doing fine and so on. I pretended when u asked how am i doing now and i fake my smile again saying that things are like normal when actually it wasn’t. If u wants to know, i’m still crying on the inside. Even when i’m typing this right now, my tears can’t stop dripping. Your bestfriend asked me why can’t i move on and treat u just like friend but even if i explain to him he won’t understand because there are too many sweet memories that we shared in the past. We kept it low and even the rest don’t really know about it. So, all these while i’m the only one who felt the word love from u? I don’t understand. Did u ever love me in the first place and if u does what kind of love is that? Friends love or more than that? Your friend told me that he know u love me and u make it sound as if u are but how come i felt like u’re just faking? U makes it sound as if we had some status back then but how about now? Am i considered as one of your ex? I don’t know whether what u did to me right now had caused my heart more damage than when i’m wif those previous guys that i’m dating. Sometimes i don’t know who to blame. Am i to be blame? U tell me will u. U don’t know how much u means to me and u don’t know how genuine is my love to u and yet u told me reasons that reflects that u’re not confident that i sincerely love u. Questions have been wandering in my mind still but no answers to all that. Why are u being so secretive towards me? Even as friends, it works both ways right? U have been listening to all my cries and pains that i’m facing when i’m trying to move on from someone in my life before, u’ve been there holding my hand and guiding me through the odds and apparently u bring strength back to my life. I too want to do that to u. I want to give u strength and be your listening ears but u never gives me the chance to. U told me that i deserve someone better than u. The moment u told me that I sensed something bad is going to happen between u and me but i shaft that thoughts away and tried to be positive and i can’t believe that now i’m stuck in those nightmares. Why i still wondering? I wonder if u remember me or not anymore? Apart from all these questions, I miss u so much. I want things to be back like last time but will it ever comes back? No one that i can turn to right now because my own bestfriend is sitting on the same boat as me as if we’re waiting on a boat that’s going to sink and we’re hoping for miracles that someone will save us. Despite all that negative things that some people told me about u, I want u to know that u will always be in my heart and I know once upon a time i have loved u before and now i still love u b.
I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for