<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5435185210690866599?origin\x3dhttp://littlemissshy-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥




I wrote A Twist Of Fate on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've been bz bck then since fasting month. I feel like i shud go take an off day or wat.
I've been missing few pieces in my life and i'm so gonna get it bck.
Well, working is stressing me up.
I was caught up in a very big careless situation again and tis time it involves big money.
U noe big money.
All I can do now is just sitting at home waiting and hoping its goin to be fine or i have to sit dwn staring at de walls tinking wat can i do without involving money.
Yes! I'm stressed up.
I cn't go out as i like now.
Tt shortage reali caused my lifespan money.
I noe i had been keeping quiet n nvr told my 4 close girlfriend's of mine and they might have been tinking tt i forgotten them or something but my frankly speaking I dun want them to be tinking of my probs as they may have other probs to settle.
We'll gonna mit up one day no worries.
Just give me some time to sort things out.
I'm reali stuck in a financial crisis and it reali caused my freedom away.
I'll get bck to u gals afta i'm done with all these situations.
Now i nid to get myself discussing with my parents abt tis situation.
My workplace have not confirm whether tt there's super massive shortage tt gonna cut all my pay for tis month in one big blow.
So, I'm hoping tt u pplz cn pray for a positive outcome for me.
Hoping everythings goin to be fine.




I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for