Some part of me was lacking in love..
Some part of me loses my interest in loving someone..
Some part of me still hoping for de betta..
Yes itz a mix up feeling tt i m currently in now..
Though it sounded as though i'm letting go, i still wants it more..
I nid love in my life..ok tis may sounds crzy..
I dunno y but like other pplz i crave for attention n concern by pplz around me despite tt i haf my bestfrens, de galz tt love me..
I wanted my parents love like how dey used to love me last time..
i hate it when things like communication is lacking in my life..
n tt's wat happens right now..
Sometimes, I wanted to joke around n haf a big laugh wif my family..
My sista felt de loneliness in her too esp now tt i work at certain dayz..
She's tryin so hard to make herself happy like wat i'm doin now..
Mum n dad had changed..
Dey not like dey used to..
Apart from attention n concern from family, I oso want to love n be loved by someone out dere too..
I dunno y m i acting like tis..probably my hormones chnging n tt i have bcum more mature..
N my hopes is getting higher..
haizzzz..
Life is so complicated..

I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for