<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5435185210690866599?origin\x3dhttp://littlemissshy-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥




I wrote A New Desire on Monday, May 25, 2009 @ Monday, May 25, 2009

I noe for sure tt i juz wanna haf fun wif pplz here n dere..
I wanna try something new..
Dress up when hangout wif my frenz but depends wat kind of outing..
I noe as days passed, i'm growin to be a young adult..
My desire changed suddenly..
I wanted to wear feminine clothings but no matter wat i wear, there's still a rockstar in me..nyehehe!
N yeah! I'm sick again..i nvr rest well..
I shud sleep more n rest reli well..
I tink i'm quite depressed coz i haven't get a stable job..
I wanna work so tt i cn support my family n myself as well as gain experience..
I wanted to learn to be responsible..
N i wanted to distract myself from feeling hurt or sick..
Oh well, i love him but i cn't do anything so, i juz relax myself n tried to make myself nt too obssessed abt him..
I nid to hush him away from my mind..
I hope i'm goin to be fine soon..
Btw, tis will be long entry, bear wif me kk..
19th May 2009
Last tues, went to pulau ubin wif those crzy pplz in my life..
Met up wif ez n nurul at 8am in yew tee ctrl station..
Then, anwar picked us from dere n drive straight to changi village..
Fad reached dere earlier than us..n so, we con't waiting for those two guyz, alfee n akmal..
Dey were late n made us waited at anwar's car..

Look! Wat dey doin? Lolx!

Finally dey arrived! Was so hungry..

BURP! Look at tt nasi lemak wif lotsa fork n spoon..tt was mine n nurul n ez..we share our love..lolx!

Aha! At de ferry terminal..de guyz eyeing on de angmohs behind..lolx!

So, all of us been capturing our pictures in de boat. Arriving at pulau ubin, we headed dwn to one of de bicycle shop to rent a bike..Sure thing, itz cheap bck at dere..So all our journey starts from de pt we rent de bike to de beach to chek jawa n de tower to de end.

Woah! We at London tau..wuahaha!

Ermm..is tis a male or a female toilet?? Or r those boys females?? Lolx!

Oh look! Tt's us de galz..chewah! Rugged ar we 3 galz eh..lolx!

Taken by Nurul..nice one Nurul..hee..

Take a look at our model Nurul n Fad..nice one peeps..lolx!
BEHOLD!! SURVIVOR PULAU UBIN new survivor series..lolx! Tis was taken by Ez afta she fell..oopz! But de picts took was quite nice..hee..
We spotted BIGFOOT dere..haha! A sporty Bigfoot wif reeboks shoes..
Fad's confuse wat to pose eh..Lolx!
Ok! Moving on to de nxt pit stop..itz gonna be a long ride so b4 tt, pump petrol to our bike..haha!
Waiting for bus or wat?? Lolx!
Anwar emo-ing..waiting for mrinal..lolx! So then afta all de fun we had..headed bck to changi village..Thnk god! I'm nt being thrown in de sea as planned by de guyz de day b4..lolx!
Wah! Anwar tailong ar..asking money from de ah pek..lolx
Yeah! De galz were tired..
But de boyz were still active..cn still pose off..lolx..
I luv tis 2 galz so much...both reli r my gd frenz.. =D
Oh dun 4get..those lovers juz cn't get a bigger boat..small boat will juz do for their Titanic scene..haha..anw, a gay version of Titanic wif actors alfee n fad..lolx! N watz up wif anwar doin dere..oh ya! Still waiting for mrinal to cum..lolx! XD
Afta tt anwar sent us to tampines mall coz we wanted to dine dere while de rest of de guyz went to azfar house to swim..Overall, had reli fun time wif em..lookin forward for another outing wif em again b4 dey went NS..hee..

I'm in de toilet changing my clothes afta tt sweaty hours..n look! Tis 2 galz takin pictures without me..lolx..tt shows how slow m i when it cums to grooming myself..lolx!

Ahhh! Pizza hut juz a way to make us burp..Nurul enjoying her soup..We had our gossips in here abt those guyz..shhhh! A secret between us..lolx!
Afta dining, went shopping around tampines one n den headed bck to home swit home..End of our pulau ubin trip..lolx!
22nd May 2009
Had our seoul garden outing..tis time oni de galz..Netty, me, nurul n ez..Well, shall con't tis one in another entry since i haven't gotten de pictures..haha!
Till then! Gd day peeps..
~Chow!!~




I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for