Ok! Rumors had started to spread around at my dad's workplace saying tt de company might be close..
N i was quite worried abt tis..
De oni person working in my family was my father..
I was talking to my dad abt university n stuff n dad says he cud put aside some of de money for my studies..
But thinking of whether tis is juz rumors anot, I tink itz best tt i get on full time job so tt i cud help my parents..
Living in spore r expensive nowadayz..
Everything requires money n university is nt a cheap thing..
So, i have decided to work so tt i cn have money provided for my family..
Furthermore, i wanna give my sista a chnce to get into her desired polytechnic..
I noe my mum spend almost all of her savings for my sister's tuition..
It's juz tt mum nvr tells me anything..
I've decided my path n i hope i cud give tt helping hands to my mum n dad..
I juz apply some engineering work for changi hospital n dso.com.sg..
I hope i am given a chnce to work in one of dem..
Life is goin to be tuff if let say de rumors is true..
N i'm reli saying my prayers hoping tt it was juz a rumors..
Thanks to nurul, ez n ct for giving me advices..I hope tt u galz r goin to be successful in ur life n career..N to kinah..insya-allah, u get a good job soon n i always pray for u sista..=)

I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for