<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5435185210690866599?origin\x3dhttp://littlemissshy-valerie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥

HAYLEY WILLIAMS ♥




I wrote Days ago... on Monday, May 18, 2009 @ Monday, May 18, 2009

... juz watched Angels & Demons.
I must say tt de show was quite good though there's many twist n twirls in de ending.
At first was a lil confusing coz de words they used was quite complicated, too english to understand but afta concentrating so hard to watch it I managed to get de idea.
It ended quite long..if i'm nt wrong almost 3 hrs.
Afta de movie ends, straightaway I rushed to de toilet.
N then afta went to eat dinner wif my darlings lunch gang.
Was so hungry decided to upsize my food.
We then end up de day wif shopping around de malls in town area.
Had a reli great time wif those darlings of mine..unfortunately, wardha nt able to join us but she managed to send us msg saying she luv us n auww, we luv her too.
Hope to see her n hope tt april cn join us in de nxt upcoming outing.
Anw, hope tmr will be a fun day for us..
Hoping tt de weather is good coz we reli want to explore pulau ubin.
Ok! Wat happen to me?
I dunno y but i face a sudden changes in me few dayz ago.
A changes in my attitude, de way I tink n behaviour.
Wonder y..hmm but i hope it wun affect de way i used to treat my frenz.
Well, oh well! Juz forget it..maybe my hormone is changing.
Anw, look at this heels..

I find it cool don't u tink?





I'm sitting in a room made up of big white walls
And in the hall , there are people looking throught
The window in the door
They know exactly what we're here for